Ernaehrungswandel.org aka. foodsystemchange.org is an online platform initiated by NAHhaft e.V. (in the following text called "Plattform Ernährungswandel"). The platform was developed with funds from the Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt and is currently maintained by NAHhaft e.V. The aim of the website is to initiate discussions within the thematic complex of food system change and to connect different perspectives, disciplines and actors. We invite all users to share their questions, insights and thoughts on the website and to realize their ideas as a researcher, innovator, creator (in the following text "you") etc.
General conditions for authors on the "Plattform Ernährungswandel"
- Accuracy of the information: You register on the "Plattform Ernährungswandel" and assure that the information given is complete and correct. We encrypt your personal data (name and email address) and will not pass them on to third parties. To protect against unauthorized access and misuse by third parties, we have taken technical security precautions. To update your information, to correct or delete your data contact us at email@example.com. You have a right to object against the processing of your data. Consent to the processing of personal data is voluntary.
- Copyright: You declare that you own the copyright to the content (text, images, etc.). You guarantee that you have all the necessary rights for content that contains the works of third parties or affects the personal rights of third parties. The editorial team is of course at your disposal. They will check the given copyright information and links in your contributions to create legal security. We are also available to help you with the question of which license you would like to publish your work under.
- Legal conformity: You declare that the submitted content does not violate applicable law or the rights of third parties and does not discriminate or offend anyone. Racist, sexist, classicist, nationalist, homophobic or in any other way discriminating, generalizing, inhumane passages or passages glorifying violence lead to the exclusion of contributions. Such submissions will not be considered. The operator of the website reserves the right to take legal action.
- Duration: You grant the "Plattform Ernährungswandel" the right to make your content available to the public for an unlimited period of time - on ernahrungswandel.org / foodsystemchange.org, as well as on our social media channels. You have the right to cancel your content for future publications (i.e. beyond the publication in question) and/or to delete your profile.
- Editorial processing: You grant an editorial processing right. The aim of editorial checking and editing is to improve readability or to meet the technical requirements of the data carrier or transmission. Under no circumstances will the content be factually misrepresented. Editing is carried out in consultation with you.
- Comments and ratings: Your contents on the " Plattform Ernährungswandel" can be commented and evaluated by visitors of the portal.
Rights and obligations of the " Plattform Ernährungswandel"
- Attribution to the author: The "Plattform Ernährungswandel" meets its obligation to protect intellectual property by providing information and attribution to authors (i.e. to you or the authors of third party works used) and rights of use (which you or third parties grant to visitors). For this purpose we collect your personal information ☺
- Availability: The "Plattform Ernährungswandel" attempts to ensure a 24 hour availability within the technical limits ( including updates, maintenance, elimination of possible technical problems).
- Removal of contributions: The "Plattform Ernährungswandel" has the right to remove content and, if necessary, users that violate the above mentioned conditions. This also applies to contributions that the "Plattform Ernährungswandel" considers inappropriate, especially discriminatory, racist, sexist, not youth-friendly, insulting or defamatory contributions.
- Data breakdown: In order to protect yourself and change your passwords etc., the "Plattform Ernährungswandel" will inform you promptly should a data breakdown occur. Our "data protection regulations" applies.
We want the content on "Plattform Ernährungswandel" to reach as many people as possible. Therefore we invite you to publish your contributions under a Creative Commons license. Learn more about Creative Commons creativecommons.org/licenses/.
You are free to protect your contributions completely from copying. By placing your submissions under copyright, you can protect the rights to your work or the rights to copy from unauthorized distribution.
Liability "Plattform Ernährungswandel" and Authors
- Responsibility of the authors: You agree to inform the "Plattform Ernährungswandel" immediately about contents that (might) contradict this agreement.
- Role of mediator: The "Plattform Ernährungswandel" acts as a technical mediator in the sense of the LCEN or as "Dienstleister für fremde Informationen" in the sense of the German Telemedia Act (deutschen Telemediengesetz). The responsibility of the "Plattform Ernährungswandel" towards third parties is limited to removing content immediately after gaining knowledge of a legal violation.
- Legal claims of third parties: You agree to indemnify "Plattform Ernährungswandel" on first demand in case of legal infringements within the scope of the contents. This applies to all claims, including those of third parties, and includes reasonable costs of legal defence.
- Loss of data: The original data remains with you. The " Plattform Ernährungswandel" receives copies of the data and is not liable for any loss of data.